Schedule a consultation: (620) 662-5489

Hutchinson, Kansas

Main Menu
Attorneys Hutchinson Kansas

Oswald Legal Blogs

Can a Divorce Decree Be Modified in Kansas?

Saturday, June 30 2018 4:30 PM
Categorized In Legal
A divorce decree can be modified in Kansas under specific conditions. As a guide to how you and your former spouse conduct yourselves after your divorce, the court can award modifications to the decree with sufficient proof that changes are needed. Adjustments could be made, for example, in the amount of monthly child support or alimony owed, owner ... Read Article